Dear Oxford City Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
10. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
11. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for your email. You will receive a response within 20 working days from the date of your request, as required under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Merilyn Davies | Freedom of Information and Complaints Officer| Law and Governance | Oxford City Council – Normal working hours Monday to Friday 09:30 – 14:30