Dear Monmouthshire Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
10. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
11. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
I refer to your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I have attached a file which contains the information you have requested.
If you are dissatisfied with the way the Council has handled your request for information, you can request a review by e-mail to mailto:[email address] or by writing to:
PO Box 106
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 02920 678400
Email: [email address]
Fax: 02920 678399
There is no charge for making an appeal.