Dear Exeter City Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
10. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
11. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for your request for information. I will arrange for a response
to be issued as soon as possible. If you have any queries about the
progress of your request, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please note that information relating to schools, education, trading
standards, social care (e.g. care homes) and highways is held by Devon
County Council and your request should be re-directed to them. Their
contact details are as follows:
Information Compliance Manager
Telephone: 01392 384679
Email: [email address]
for Corporate Manager, Policy, Communications and Community Engagement
Exeter City Council
Exeter EX1 1JN
Tel: 01392 277888
email: [Exeter City Council request email]
Thank you for your request for information.
Please see below our response to the questions you have raised.
Exeter City Council is committed to openness and transparency. If you wish
to request a review of either our decision, or the way your request has
been handled, please write to the Council's Corporate Manager at the
address below. Your request will be considered in line with our Review
Procedure. Full details of this procedure, including your right of appeal
to the Information Commissioner, are available in our access to
Direct Line 01392 265875