Dear Chesterfield Borough Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Dear R Malhotra,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, received today in
relation to: 'Printer Information'
The request has been logged under Reference FOI 3552 and will now be
assigned to an officer for a response.
The statutory period for response time for these requests is 20 working
days (with some exceptions).
Please quote the above reference in any further correspondence.
sent on behalf of Gerard Rogers
Local Government and Regulatory Law Manager, Monitoring Officer.
Full Request Details
Please find attached the response to your recent FOI request
Freedom of Information Officer
Chesterfield Borough Council
<>This email is confidential, may be legally privileged & may contain
personal views that are not the views of Chesterfield Borough Council. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 &
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be
disclosed. Although the Council has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
that no viruses are present in this email, the Council cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments. Chesterfield Borough Council reserves the right to monitor
both sent & received emails.