Dear South Staffordshire District Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Your email will be
forwarded to the relevant department(s) who will respond to you in due
Dear R Malhotra,
Attached response to your FOI request received on the 22^nd August 2017.
Customer Service Team Leader
South Staffordshire Council
Have you visited our website? https://www.sstaffs.gov.uk
“Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter”
Register for our
service to get
regular updates on
local issues and
https://www.sstaffs.gov.uk/images/ealert... Council services.
You decide what you
want to hear about
and subscribing is
quick and easy.
Click the sign up
logo to register.
We are committed to becoming a customer focused organisation and would
like your feedback on the service our teams provide. Please spare 5
minutes to complete our online survey
Follow us on Twitter @south_staffs
This transmission is confidential and may be privileged.
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in
error please contact the sender at: [email address]
All GCSX traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in
accordance with relevant legislation.
In the interest of sustainability think about your use of energy and
paper, please do not print this message unless absolutely necessary.
9. mailto:[email address]