Dear North Yorkshire County Council,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
Thank you for contacting North Yorkshire County Council (NYCC). We confirm
that we have received your correspondence.
If you have submitted a new Freedom of Information (FOI) or Environmental
Information Regulations (EIR) request to NYCC - we will contact you as
soon as possible if we need any more information from you to respond to
your request. If we do not need any more information we will pass your
request onto the appropriate officer to respond. A response will be sent
to you as soon as possible, and within 20 working days as required by the
If you have requested an internal review of an FOI or EIR response sent to
you by NYCC or otherwise expressed dissatisfaction about an FOI or EIR
response – we will respond to you as soon as possible and within 20
working days, in accordance with best practice guidance.
If you have raised a data protection concern about the way in which NYCC
has handled your personal information – we will respond to you as soon as
possible and within 20 working days, in accordance with legal
requirements/best practice guidance.
If you have asked to be removed from a mailing list – we will forward your
request onto the relevant department for action.
If your correspondence relates to an existing case - we will forward it to
the relevant officer for consideration and action as required.
Copied correspondence - we do not respond to correspondence that has been
copied to us.
For any other enquiry – NYCC will contact you shortly.
If your enquiry is urgent and you request an immediate response please
call the information governance team on 01609 532526.
The information governance team
Please find attached the completed FOI that you requested.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to
contact Infogov – Veritau at [email address] .
Technology & Change
North Yorkshire County Council
Telephone: 01609 533356 | x3356
Email: [email address]
Access your county council services online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Any opinions or statements expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual and not necessarily those of North Yorkshire County Council.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely
for the use of the intended recipient. If you receive this in error,
please do not disclose any information to anyone, notify the sender at the
above address and then destroy all copies.
North Yorkshire County Council's computer systems and communications may
be monitored to ensure effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes. All GCSX traffic may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
Although we have endeavoured to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from any virus we would advise you to take any
necessary steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
If you receive an automatic response stating that the recipient is away
from the office and you wish to request information under either the
Freedom of Information Act, the Data Protection Act or the Environmental
Information Regulations please forward your request by e-mail to the
Information Governance Team ([North Yorkshire County Council request email]) who will
process your request.
North Yorkshire County Council.