Dear South Wolverhampton and Bilston Academy,
Can you please supply:
(1) your policy or policy guidance for duties under the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 duties for the various local authorities listed in Schedule 6, known as “Prevent”;
(2) your policy relating to Internet filtering, blocking and prevention of access to material deemed inappropriate;
(3) the name of any providers of Internet filtering and blocking services that you use, or else a statement that you do not block or filter content at all;
(4) a list of agreements, arrangements or Memorandums of Understanding between yourselves and bodies such as the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF), the Counter Terrorism Internet Referral Unit (CTIRU) of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS), or Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit (PIPCU) of the City of London Police, to receive lists of illegal or illicit content, for instance for the purposes of blocking.
(5) any filtering or blocking service that you use incorporates lists from the IWF, CTIRU or PIPCU, and which lists are incorporated.
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
[South Wolverhampton and Bilston Academy request email]
host swbacademy-co-uk.mail.protection.outlook.com [126.96.36.199]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[South Wolverhampton and Bilston Academy request email]>:
550 5.4.1 [[South Wolverhampton and Bilston Academy request email]]: Recipient address rejected:
Access denied [VE1EUR02FT051.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now