Dear UK Border Agency,
Please could you provide the following information for purpose of transparency:
1. If it is not possible to get an appointment via website, is there an alternative way to book a premium appointment for ILR applications in urgent situations where the current visa is about to expire?
2. What are the rules behind premium appointment booking system? Viz.
a> how many appointments are booked per day in each application centre?
b> How does cancelled slots get reopened for booking and at what time does those slots become available?
c> How often and at what time of the day does new appointment slots get released for public?
b> What percentage of total appointments per day in each centre does get released for online booking?
e> any other rule that are of interest to public?
3. Based on the above rules and the UKBA IT system functionalities, what is the best time of a day when the chance to get a premium appointment slot, online, is the highest?
4. Does UKBA provide any facility that immigration solicitors can use to book premium appointments for a client, which is otherwise not available to common public via online appointment booking service?
5. The online appointment booking system (website) goes down (pages doesn't load) just after midnight every night. What happens during that time? What effect does it have on available appointment slots?
Dear U Ghosal
Re: Premium Appointment Booking Queries (128540)
Thank you for your recent e mail concerning the above matter. We are currently dealing with your enquiry and will respond shortly.
Dear U Ghosal
Please find attached the response to your below FOI request.
UKBA FOI Team