Premise Assurance Model Solution
Jeremy Donnelly made this Freedom of Information request to East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
• Which software solution is used to manage your Premise Assurance Model (if any) and who is your current supplier?
• What is the start date and duration of the contract?
• Is there an extension clause in the contract and, if so, what is the duration?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract will be extended or renewed?
• What is the annual value of the contract?
• How was the contract procured, e.g., framework/tender?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for the contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your information request which we will process under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and provide a response within 20 working days as stipulated by the Act.
If you have any queries about this process, please contact me
Please find attached the response to your request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now