Premise Assurance Model Solution
Dear Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
• Which software solution is used to manage your Premise Assurance Model (if any) and who is your current supplier?
• What is the start date and duration of the contract?
• Is there an extension clause in the contract and, if so, what is the duration?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract will be extended or renewed?
• What is the annual value of the contract?
• How was the contract procured, e.g., framework/tender?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for the contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your request for information which is now being handled
under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request is receiving attention and we will provide a response within
20 working days, that is, by 18 August 2022.
Please contact me if you have any queries in the interim, quoting our
reference (FOI 7094) and I will be happy to help.
Freedom of information officer and communications support
Communications and marketing
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, RH1 5RH
[Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust request email]
Please note: I work remotely on Mondays and Fridays and Wednesday is my
One Team l Compassion l Dignity and Respect l Safety and Quality
Follow us on social media: Twitter ¦ Facebook ¦ LinkedIn ¦
Please see attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now