I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information act:
1. The total number of potholes and/or road defects reported in your local area, broken down by month for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
2. The total number of potholes and/or road defects fixed by the council, broken down by month for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 to date.
3. The amount of money spent by the council on fixing potholes and/or road defects broken down by year, for 2019, 2020 and 2021 (calendar years if possible, please).
4. The total amount of money paid out in compensation due to potholes and/or road defects, broken down by year for 2019, 2020, 2021 (calendar years if possible, please).
5. And if possible, please can you give an indication of the amount of time taken to fix a single pothole (from starting work on the fix to the road being open again)?
If limited by time, please prioritise in order of Q1, Q2, Q3, etc.
If possible, please provide data in an Excel format.
Any queries, please let me know.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 – INFORMATION REQUEST
I have looked into your request for information and must inform you that the Council does not hold the information you require. You will need to contact Cumbria County Council.
I apologise that your request cannot be met but if you have any queries, concerns or any further information needs in the future then please contact me.
If the complaint still cannot be resolved you may contact the Council’s Corporate Services Manager at the address given above.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 01625 545 700
Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now