Pothole Damage Claims

Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council did not have the information requested.

Dear Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council,

Please could you provide the process in which motorists should use to make a claim against the council for pothole damage to vehicles.

It would be appreciated if you could include the name of the department responsible for handling claims, telephone number, email address and postal address.

Is there a timeframe in which the claim must be made after the incident and repairs are completed?

Also is there any other information required apart from date/time location, photos of locus, vehicle damage and repairs invoice in order to make claim?

Yours faithfully,

Martin Cutler

foi, Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council

Thank you for your FOI request, unfortunately this should be
sent to Kent County Council who is the responsible
Authority for this matter.

Contact details are as follows:-

FOI Co-ordinator
Kent County Council
Sessions House
County Hall
ME14 1XQ

Tel: 03000 41 41 41
e-mail: [email address]

show quoted sections