Poll Tax Arrears

Vernon Richards made this Freedom of Information request to Lancashire County Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Lancashire County Council did not have the information requested.

Dear Lancashire County Council,

For each of the last five years that figures are available, how
many people are being pursued for outstanding poll tax arrears (not
council tax), and how much money has the council brought in from

Yours faithfully,

Vernon Richards

Freedom of Information, Lancashire County Council

Dear Mr Richards,


Further to your request of 7^th December I am now in a position to


Lancashire County Council does not hold this information. Local Taxation
(Council Tax/Community Charge/Poll Tax) is the responsibility of the
District Councils within Lancashire.  As such, if you have not already
done so, you should redirect your enquiry to the districts, which are:


[1]Burnley Borough Council
[2]Chorley Borough Council
[3]Fylde Borough Council
[4]Hyndburn Borough Council
[5]Lancaster City Council
[6]Pendle Borough Council
[7]Preston City Council
[8]Ribble Valley Borough Council
[9]Rossendale Borough Council
[10]South Ribble Borough Council
[11]West Lancashire Borough Council
[12]Wyre Borough Council



I trust my response is to your satisfaction, but if you have any further
queries please do not hesitate to contact us.


Yours sincerely,


Mrs J Winston


Access to Information Officer

Access to Information Team

Lancashire County Council

Tel. 01772 531116









Are you prepared for [14]winter?

show quoted sections