Dear Lothian NHS Board,
1) please can you send me a copy of the current subject access request acknowledgment AND response letter that you use
2) a copy of the last 5 dpias completed
3) a copy of any internal mandatory information governance training that you give to staff which was written in the last 2 years including presentation slides and videos and any other media
4) a copy of any instructions given to staff members to reduce data security breaches, for example double checking work which was written in the last 5 years
5) a list of any policies implemented in the last 2 years within the organisation to help reduce the environmental impact that the organisation has?
Dear Mr Wells,
Thank you for your email. Your request will now be dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, which requires that we respond to you within 20 working days from your request.
We will therefore be required to send you a formal response to your request by 13th January 2020.
NHS Lothian’s policy on Freedom of Information requires all requests to be collated and responded to from the offices of Lothian NHS Board at Waverley Gate, 2-4 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG.
In the meantime if you have any queries about the way in which your request will be handled please contact me at the address below.
Katerina Marinitsi | Support Officer | NHS Lothian Corporate Governance Team | Waverley Gate | 2-4 Waterloo Place | Edinburgh, EH1 3EG | 0131 465 5826 (35826) | [email address]
Dear Mr Wells
I have attached NHS Lothian’s response to your recent Freedom of
If you require anything else, please let me know.
Freedom of Information Officer and Committee Administrator
NHS Lothian Secretariat
2-4 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
0131 465 5676 (35676)
My working hours are Monday 9-5, Tuesday 9-5, and Wednesday 9-12.45
Achieving deadlines means you are respecting your colleagues and
supporting effective decision making.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now