Dear Highland NHS Board,
1) please can you send me a copy of the current subject access request response letter that you use
2) a copy of the last 5 dpias completed
3) a copy of any internal mandatory information governance training that you give to staff which was written in the last 2 years including presentation slides and videos and any other media
4) a copy of any instructions given to staff members to reduce data security breaches, for example double checking work which was written in the last 5 years
5) a list of any policies implemented in the last 2 years within the organisation to help reduce the environmental impact that the organisation has?
Thank you for your FOI request.
Your request has been passed to a member of the FOI team and a reference
number for your request will be issued to you in the near future.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now