Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
1) please can you send me a copy of the curent subject access request cover letter that you use
2) a copy of the last 5 dpias completed
3) a copy of any internal mandatory information governance training that you give to staff which was written in the last 2 years including presentation slides and videos and any other media
4) a copy of any instructions given to staff members to reduce data security breaches, for example double checking work which was written in the last 5 years
5) a list of any policies implemented in the last 2 years within the organisation to help reduce the environmental impact that the organisation has?
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Your request was received on 4 December 2019. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days.
The reference number for your request is RFI20191965.
Information Rights, BBC Legal
BC2A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
Dear Mr Knight,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Rights
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now