Dear Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel,
1) please can you send me a copy of the current subject access request
acknowledgment AND response letter that you use
2) a copy of the last 5 dpias completed
3) a copy of any internal mandatory information governance training that
you give to staff which was written in the last 2 years including
presentation slides and videos and any other media
4) a copy of any instructions given to staff members to reduce data
security breaches, for example double checking work
5) a copy of any policies implemented in the last 2 years within the
organisation to help reduce the environmental impact that the organisation
6) please can I have a copy of the risk rating that you use to evaluate data security incidents?
Dear Tim Wells,
Thank you for your request. The Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel is not classed as a public authority under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore is not obliged to respond to such requests.
However, we can confirm the Panel does not hold the information you have requested as the Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel does not directly employ any staff.
Leicestershire County Council (on behalf of the Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now