Dear West Mercia Police,
I am writing to request the below information:
Please can you provide the following data in an electronic format within 20 working days:
1. The number of sickness days taken by all police officers within your police force over the latest available calendar year.
2. The number of sickness days taken by all police officers at the rank of constable within your police force over the latest available calendar year.
3. The number of sickness days taken by all police officers in their probation within your police force over the latest available calendar year.
4. The time taken for a probationary constable in your force to achieve Independent Patrol Status (IPS), based on the latest available data.
5. The number of hours that probationary status constables in your force spend on coached patrol and street duties, based on the latest available data.
I look forward to hearing from you
Thank you for contacting West Mercia Police. This is an automated message
to acknowledge receipt of your email.
This has been passed to our Contact Team, you will receive an initial
response within 72 hours, Monday to Friday.
Please note, this facility is for enquiries only;
if the matter is urgent you should ring 101, or in the case of an
Did you know that you can also do the following?
West Mercia Police
· Contact your local policing team using the 'My area' section
· Contact the Firearms and Explosives Licensing Unit using our
Make a complaint by emailing
[email address] or using our
**INFORMATION COMPLIANCE - PLEASE SEE EMAIL REQUEST BELOW AND ACTION ACCORDINGLY - MANY THANKS **
Dear Ms Moughton
Thank you for your email. I have forwarded the request onto our Freedom of Information department who will contact you in due course.
Contact Us 60921
West Mercia Police
Dear Ms Moughton
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NOs: West Mercia Police 11805 and
Warwickshire Police 11804
I write in connection with your request for West Mercia Police and
Warwickshire Police information which was dated and received on 7^th May
Your request will now be considered in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (the Act).
Please note that due to an unprecedented number of requests being received
for subject access and FOI, for the foreseeable future requests are now
being triaged and addressed in the following order; Subject Access
requests and then FOI requests. Every effort will be made to meet our
statutory timescales for responses, subject to the information not being
exempt or containing a reference to a third party. and we ask for your
We will aim to provide the information within 20 working days as required
by the Freedom of Information Act.
There may be a fee payable for the retrieval, collation and provision of the
information you request. If this is the case you will be informed and the 20
working day timescale will be suspended until we receive payment from you. If
you chose not to make payment then your request will remain unanswered.
Some requests may also require either full or partial transference to
another public authority in order to answer your query in the fullest
possible way. Again, you will be informed if this is the case.
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this matter, please write
or telephone the Information Compliance Unit quoting the reference number
Information Compliance Administrator
Information Compliance Unit
Warwickshire Police & West Mercia Police
Internal ext: 2545
Direct Line 01905 331545