Dear Derbyshire Constabulary,
1. How many emergency vehicles were purchased for the force in 2011, 2012, and to present 2013. (broken down per year).
2. How many non-emergency vehicles were purchased for the force in 2011, 2012, and to present 2013. (broken down per year).
3. How much do the new 13 reg BMW vehicles cost to purchase and kit out with police equipment (including markings, emergency lighting, on-board computers etc.)
4a. How many police vehicles (both emergency and non-emergency) have received a parking ticket in 2011, 2012, and 2013 (broken down per year).
4b. How many of these tickets were successfully disputed?
5. What costs are associated with insurance of these vehicles, and who provides the insurance?
6. How many vehicles were involved in a collision (both traffic, pedestrian and street furniture) in 2011, 2012, and 2013 (broken down per year).
Thank you for making a Freedom of Information request to the Derbyshire Constabulary.
Please find attached our response to your request.
Freedom of Information Officer
Derbyshire Constabulary, Police Headquarters, Butterley Hall, Ripley, Derbyshire. DE5 3RS
Tel: 101 Direct Dial: 0300 122 5487
Email: [email address]
PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail message is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information of a confidential or legally privileged nature which should not be disclosed. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments or copies. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Derbyshire Constabulary or any other person and Derbyshire Constabulary does not accept liability for any statement or opinion expressed. Please be aware Derbyshire Constabulary monitors all internet e-mail activity and content to maintain system performance and appropriate business usage.
WEBSITE: Join the policing family at Derbyshire Constabulary. We are recruiting Special Constables. For more details visit http://www.derbyshire.police.uk
WARNING: E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, viruses, unauthorised amendments and unforeseen delays. All e-mail has been scanned for viruses, but Derbyshire Constabulary cannot accept liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of virus infection or any other data corruption, interception, unauthorised amendment or delay.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now