Police Call Outs to Adelphi Court, Salford over last 3 years

The request was successful.

Dear Greater Manchester Police and Crime Commissioner,

please could you provide details of the number of times your organisation has been asked to attend incidents at the above development since feb 2010.

this information is required to support a request to Guiness Northern Counties Housing Association to review their property allocation policy

Yours faithfully,

neil lees
23 adelphi court
salford m3 6ht


Thank you for your email. Emails are treated in the same manner and with the same level of importance as other communications such as post, telephone and fax. Nevertheless we will respond to you promptly.
If your email relates to a complaint or general enquiry, please note the following information.
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is separate to Greater Manchester Police. If you are trying to report a crime, please call 999 in an emergency or 101 for non emergency issues.
The Commissioner represents the people of Greater Manchester and as such we would ask that you provide the following information:
- your full name
- your full postal address including postcode
- contact telephone number
Tony Lloyd will always try to help people who are having problems with the Police. His office does not have investigatory powers nor can the Commissioner’s office act as an appeals process for decisions already made. Tony Lloyd will forward your complaint to the Police complaints process or, if necessary, raise concerns with Police officers at the appropriate level, be that the relevant area Commander or Chief Constable.
You can of course make an official complaint direct to Greater Manchester Police, you can find out more about that here http://www.gmp.police.uk/Live/Nhoodv3.ns...
The Independent Police Complaints Commission can also be contacted; more information about their processes can be found here http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/en/Pages/your_com...
Thank you again for getting in touch. We will reply to your email as soon as possible.

Davies, Amy,

Dear Mr Lees

Thank you for your email.

The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Greater Manchester does not hold specific information with regards to crime call outs.

I would recommend that you direct your request to the Freedom of Information Team at Greater Manchester Police using the following email address:

[email address]

Kind regards

Amy Davies
Senior Executive Services Officer
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
for Greater Manchester
Civic Centre Complex
Chorley Road
M27 5DA
Telephone: 0161 793 2532
Email: [email address]
Website: www.gmpcc.org.uk
Find us on facebook.com/gmpcc
Talk to us on twitter.com/gmpcc

show quoted sections