Please supply the following information about your Wheelchair service:
Dear NHS Richmond Clinical Commissioning Group,
1. Is your Wheelchair service procured as a separate service, or is it combined with other services such as Community Equipment, Prosthetics etc. If so, which services is it combined with?
2. Is your wheelchair service procured as an integrated wheelchair service (i.e. Assessments and approved repair in one contract) or separately as different contracts?
3. Is your provider / providers an NHS organisation or a contracted out non NHS organisation?
4. What is the name of your current Wheelchair Services provider – or if Approved Repair and Assessments are provided separately, what are the names of the providers for each service?
5. Is your wheelchair service exclusive to your CCG?
6. If your service is combined with another CCG please provide a list of the CCGs that share this wheelchair service and confirm who is the lead CCG?
7. When was each part of your wheelchair service (Assessment, Approved Repair, or integrated) last tendered?
8. When does the current contract expire. Please provide details of any potential contract extensions?
9. Please provide the date this Wheelchair service will be next tendered?
About your Wheelchair service
10. What is the size of the population covered by your wheelchair service?
11. How many registered users are served by the Wheelchair Service?
12. What is the contract spend in the last financial year for the integrated Wheelchair service?
Dear Ms Daniels,
RE: Freedom of Information Request
I am writing to formally acknowledge your request for information regarding Wheelchair Services, which will be processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I can confirm your request was received on 6 March 2019 by NEL on behalf of the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) listed below. The references for your requests are shown alongside.
FOI.18.RIC252 NHS Richmond CCG
An initial investigation is currently taking place into whether the information you have requested is held by the CCGs and if so, whether it can be released in accordance with the legislation.
Any fees applicable to this request will be detailed in writing as soon as they can be determined. Your request will then be placed on hold and you will have the choice of whether to proceed with your request. Should any clarification of your request be required we will advise you accordingly.
If you require any assistance, or would like to discuss your request, please do not hesitate to contact us quoting the reference number above.
Freedom of Information Team
[NHS Richmond CCG request email]
Lower Marsh, 3rd Floor
Waterloo, London, SE1 7NT
Dear Ms Daniels
RE: FOI.18.RIC252 on behalf of NHS Richmond Clinical
Please find attached a letter responding to your Freedom of Information
Freedom of Information team
1 Lower Marsh, 3^rd Floor
Waterloo, London SE1 7NT
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now