Please supply the following information about your Wheelchair service:
Sally Daniels made this Freedom of Information request to NHS Harrogate and Rural District Clinical Commissioning Group
Dear NHS Harrogate and Rural District Clinical Commissioning Group,
1. Is your Wheelchair service procured as a separate service, or is it combined with other services such as Community Equipment, Prosthetics etc. If so, which services is it combined with?
2. Is your wheelchair service procured as an integrated wheelchair service (i.e. Assessments and approved repair in one contract) or separately as different contracts?
3. Is your provider / providers an NHS organisation or a contracted out non NHS organisation?
4. What is the name of your current Wheelchair Services provider – or if Approved Repair and Assessments are provided separately, what are the names of the providers for each service?
5. Is your wheelchair service exclusive to your CCG?
6. If your service is combined with another CCG please provide a list of the CCGs that share this wheelchair service and confirm who is the lead CCG?
7. When was each part of your wheelchair service (Assessment, Approved Repair, or integrated) last tendered?
8. When does the current contract expire. Please provide details of any potential contract extensions?
9. Please provide the date this Wheelchair service will be next tendered?
About your Wheelchair service
10. What is the size of the population covered by your wheelchair service?
11. How many registered users are served by the Wheelchair Service?
12. What is the contract spend in the last financial year for the integrated Wheelchair service?
Thank you for your email regarding Freedom of Information requests to
Harrogate and Rural District CCG.
The law obliges us to answer your request promptly and at most within 20
working days from receiving it. If, in the limited circumstances where we
are permitted to do so, we need to extend the timescale to give proper
consideration to your request, we will let you know.
If it is not clear to us what information you want, we will need to
contact you. We will do this by telephone, email or letter depending on
the contact details that you have supplied in your email. Our aim is to be
helpful and to fulfil your request as completely as we can. The 20 working
day deadline will only start when it is clear to us what you require.
If your request relates to a person/company other than yourself or where
disclosure of the information you are requesting could affect the
interests of another person, we may need to consult that third party
before responding to your request. We will follow the guidance in section
four (“Consultation with third parties”) of the FOI code of practice
where it applies.
If the CCG does not hold the information requested, we will let you know
and if we think it may be held by another public authority will normally
suggest that you redirect your request to them.
For further information on Freedom of Information requests please visit
our website here.
Thank you for your request for information which was received by the NHS
Harrogate and Rural District Clinical Commissioning Group Freedom of
Information team on 6 March 2019.
Your request is being considered and you will receive further
correspondence from us within 20 working days.
Please find attached a response to your recent Freedom of Information
This email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the
sender accordingly. Unauthorised copying and/or use of this email if you
are not the intended recipient may result in legal action being taken.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now