Dear Sir or Madam,
I believe you are an authority with planning responsibilities
if this is not the case.
Can you please let me know the following relating to planning
applications featuring a change of use from A1 (shop), under the
Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987.
In the last 5 years:
1) How many planning applications have you received featuring a
change of use from A1?
2) Of those applications in 1, how many of these were
3) How many planning applications have you received from Starbucks
(or their representatives) featuring a change of use from A1?
4) Of those applications in 3, how many of these were
Dear Mr White,
Based on available information answers to your queries are as follows:
1) I've attached a spreadsheet that lists applications where change of
use involving retail or a retail related use is mentioned. From that the
first tab lists those application where the proposed change of use is from
an A1 use. There are 26 in total.
2) 1 is known to be retrospective, it is highlighted in yellow (this
was for a Costa Coffee outlet).
Assistant Director - Planning
Thanks for the reply - much appreciated.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now