Dear London Universities Purchasing Consortium,
Please find below a request for information under freedom of
information. My contact details can be found below and my
method of information delivery is email.
All questions relate to the procurement of responsive and planned building maintenance.
• What is the name of the person who is currently in charge of
responsive maintenance contract procurement?
• What is their Job title?
• At what address are they based?
• How many buildings are in your current stock?
• Are responsive maintenance needs within your buildings stock,
currently met by a Direct Labour Organisation?
• If yes, what percentage of responsive maintenance work do they
• Are there any external contracts in place that support the DLO?
• If yes, what are they for? (Voids, day to day, gas, electrical).
• Are responsive maintenance tenders for day to day, voids, gas and
electric tendered out as separate contracts (please specify if
grouped together) or as one responsive maintenance contract?
• For each contract for responsive maintenance please can you
confirm the following:
o The renewal date
o The bid process start date
o The term of the contract
o The contract annual value (for the last contract tendered if
o Who the current contract holder is
o If there is a framework in place
If yes, how many firms are on this, who operates on this and is it a contract specific framework or a framework for all responsive maintenance contracts, framework value
o Do you use a procurement consortium
If yes, who
Should you with for further clarification around this, please do
not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Noakes
LUPC is not a public authority bound by the Freedom of Information Act
2000 and as such has no obligation to comply with requests for information
made under the Act.
However, we manage a framework agreement for estates maintenance services
on behalf of our Members. The basic details are in the public domain on
cid:image001.jpg@01CCDC3A.A0811610 LUPC, Mezzanine 2, University of
Malet Street, London WC1E 7HY
Tel: 020 7863 1691
NEW! Visit LUPC director Andy Davies' new blog
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now