Dear BRB (Residuary) Limited,
Please find below a request for information under freedom of
information. My contact details can be found below and my
method of information delivery is email.
All questions relate to the procurement of Mechanical and Electrical responsive and planned building maintenance.
• What is the name of the person who is currently in charge of
responsive maintenance contract procurement?
• What is their Job title?
• At what address are they based?
• What is their email address?
• How many buildings are in your current stock?
• Are responsive maintenance needs within your buildings stock,
currently met by a Direct Labor Organization?
• If yes, what percentage of responsive maintenance work do they
• For each contract for Planned and responsive maintenance please can you
confirm the following:
o The renewal date
o The bid process start date
o The term of the contract
o The contract annual value (for the last contract tendered if
o Who the current contract holder is
o If there is a framework in place
If yes, how many firms are on this, who operates on this and is
it a contract specific framework or a framework for all responsive
maintenance contracts, framework value
o Do you use a procurement consortium
If yes, who
Should you with for further clarification around this, please do
not hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Noakes
I attach the response to your request for information. The Board's estate, insofar as M&EE requirements are concerned, consists of three elements:
1) Waterloo International and North Pole
2) The Axis, Birmingham; Southern House Croydon, and Piccadilly Gate Manchester
3) Railway Technical Centre Derby, Rail House Liverpool, Rail House Crewe
The answers to your questions are annotated under three headings as identified above, attached.