Dear Cornwall Airport Limited,
Please find below a request for information under freedom of
information. My contact details can be found below and my
method of information delivery is email.
All questions relate to the procurement of Mechanical and Electrical responsive and planned building maintenance.
• What is the name of the person who is currently in charge of
responsive maintenance contract procurement?
• What is their Job title?
• At what address are they based?
• What is their email address?
• How many buildings are in your current stock?
• Are responsive maintenance needs within your buildings stock,
currently met by a Direct Labor Organization?
• If yes, what percentage of responsive maintenance work do they
• For each contract for Planned and responsive maintenance please can you
confirm the following:
o The renewal date
o The bid process start date
o The term of the contract
o The contract annual value (for the last contract tendered if
o Who the current contract holder is
o If there is a framework in place
If yes, how many firms are on this, who operates on this and is
it a contract specific framework or a framework for all responsive
maintenance contracts, framework value
o Do you use a procurement consortium
If yes, who
Should you with for further clarification around this, please do
not hesitate to contact me.
Cornwall Airport Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cornwall Council
All FOI requests need to be sent to Cornwall Council for processing at the following address;
By email to: [email address]
By post to:
Freedom of Information
Central Scanning Unit
New County Hall
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now