Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
I would like to obtain data concerning Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
I would like to see:
- All PIP applications grouped by main disability.
- Successful PIP applications grouped by main disability.
- Unsuccessful PIP applications grouped by main disability.
- Successful MR appeals grouped by main disability.
- Rejected MR appeals grouped by main disability.
- Successful tribunal appeals grouped by main disability.
- Unsuccessful tribunal appeals grouped by main disability.
If any of these requests are unclear, please contact me for clarification.
Emma Caitlin Townend
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
Dear Emma Caitlin Townend,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 24th
DWP Central FoI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now