Dear Barnet and Southgate College,
I am requesting under the Freedom of Information Act the following information:
1. The number of personal data breaches since 25th May 2018
2. The number of personal data breaches in each of the following category:
o Device lost/stolen (encrypted)
o Device lost/stolen (unencrypted)
o Inappropriate disposal of paper
o Paper lost or stolen
3. The number of personal data breaches reported to ICO
4. The number of personal data breaches deemed “high risk” which resulted in individuals being informed.
Thank you for contacting Barnet & Southgate College’s Course Information
team. We aim to reply to your query within 5 working days but if your
query is urgent please go to our website (www.barnetsouthgate.ac.uk)
where you will find further information on all of our current courses or
alternatively go to either our Facebook page
(http://facebook.com/BarnetSouthgate) or our Twitter page
(http://twitter.com/barnetsouthgate) where you will find further
information or will be able post further questions. If none of these
options answers your query and it is urgent please ring 020 8266 4000.
If your query is not course related please go to our website for further
contact details www.barnetsouthgate.ac.uk/The-College/contact-us
Your opinion is vital to service improvements; to be entered in our £50
termly prize draw and to let us know about the service you received please
complete this very short survey: Please click here.
* Barnet and Southgate College is a highly successful further education college with around 14,000 students of all ages from 14 years upwards.
* The College occupies three main campuses: Southgate, Wood St in High Barnet and Colindale, with three additional training centres in Edmonton Green, Hospitality House in East Finchley and SCBP in Enfield.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now