Jacob Johnson made this Freedom of Information request to Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Airedale NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you provide the following information under the freedom of information act covering the last 12 months:
1. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international doctors and if so which agencies were used?
2. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international nurses and if so which agencies were used?
3. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international allied health professionals and if so which agencies were used?
4. Has the Trust used agencies to recruit permanent/international non-medical non-clinical staff and if so which agencies were used?
5. Please provide a breakdown of the number of staff placed as result of permanent/international recruitment using agencies split by; doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and non-medical non-clinical? Please also provide the associated costs broken down in the same format.
6. Does your Trust intend to recruit the beforementioned job roles on a permanent/international recruitment basis using an agency over the next 12 months?
7. What was the total permanent/international recruitment agency spend on the beforementioned job roles?
8. What was your total temporary agency spend on the beforementioned job roles?
9. Do you have a central recruitment team or an international recruitment lead?
10. The contact name of the person in charge of your procurement department for dealing with permanent/international recruitment?
Please respond as soon as possible, thanks for your cooperation in advance.
Dear Mr Johnson
Thank you for your request for information from Airedale NHS Foundation
Trust which was received on 16^th June 2022 . Your request has been given
the Reference Number ANHSFT REF 5791 .
We will now proceed to process the request. The deadline date for issuing
you with a full response is 14^th July 2022. We will try to respond to
you before this date and we will contact you if we envisage delays or if
we need more information from you.
Please note that under the Freedom of Information Act, some information
can be subject to exemptions, which means that the Trust does not have to
provide the information requested. Some exemptions are “absolute” such as
personal information and some only apply where the “public interest” in
maintaining the exemption, outweighs that of providing the information.
In some cases, where identifying, retrieving and processing the requested
information requires more time than the “appropriate cost limit” of two
and half days work, we may refuse the request or we can charge a fee. If
the latter is the case, I will let you know and a Fees Notice will be
issued to you. In that case you would need to pay the fee before we
proceeded with your request, but we will offer assistance and advise you
if, by modifying your request, we could provide you with some non-exempt
or free of charge information.
Please contact me, quoting the Reference Number above, with any questions
you might have about your request.
With kind regards
Airedale NHS Foundation Trust, Steeton, KEIGHLEY, BD20 6TD
Location: IT Business Centre | Zone C | Department 48
My usual working pattern is Mon-Thurs and I am currently working from home
http://www.airedale-trust.nhs.uk / Follow us on Twitter
Dear FOI (AIREDALE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST),
I am still awaiting a response from your trust. Please may you send confirmation that this is being worked on.
Dear Airedale NHS Foundation Trust,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Airedale NHS Foundation Trust's handling of my FOI request 'Permanent/International Recruitment'.
I would be grateful if you could clarify whether I should expect a response from you or not - I have been assured the information is coming but this was quite some time ago.
I note that you have not confirmed or denied whether the authority holds this information, and have not applied an exemption that would remove this obligation.
As you may be aware, Section 1(1) of the FOI Act (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200...) states that "Any person making a request for information to a public authority is entitled to be informed in writing by the public authority whether it holds information of the description specified in the request".
I would be grateful if you could clarify whether or not this information is held, or specify which exemption of the duty to confirm or deny you are applying.
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/p...
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now