Dear Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information
- Do you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function ?
- If so, please can you provide me with a current organisational chart that depicts the numbers, roles and grades of the staff within the team and describe where the team sits within the organisation
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function does the team include public health staff ?
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight or intelligence team does it include staff from other partner organisations such as police, fire, NHS Trust, CCG or regional authority ?
- If there is no centralised performance function please can you provide details of numbers, roles and grades of people within the organisation that contribute to performance management - ie data analysts, business analysts, PH analysts, performance managers
- Can you confirm what tools, if any, you have in place to support the work of the performance management function such as building dashboards ie Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview ?
- Sarah Clein
Your request for information has been passed to an investigating officer.
Your reference is FS-Case-81959179
For your information residents can now use their MySandwell account to log
many Sandwell Council requests online, including reporting missed
collections; fly tipping and pot holes. Residents can also check their
council tax balance on MyAccounts and find ‘MyNearest’ on their
personalised homepage. For information please go
Dear Sarah Clein,
I am seeking clarification from you in regards to your request. Can you confirm if you are requesting whether the council as a whole has a single 'Centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team'? or is your request specifically targeted at a team/directorate/service area within the council?
Once we receive clarification from you, we will begin to process your request and respond to you within the 20 working day time limit.
Information Management Unit
E: [Sandwell Council request email]
Dear Info Management,
Thank you - its information about the corporate/centralised performance management function that I am interested in. However, if you have a distributed performance management function across a range of departments instead of a centralised function then I would be grateful for that information instead. I am not seeking information about a particular department.
Dear Ms Clein,
Please accept my apologies in the delay in responding to you. Please find attached the information for your FOI request FS81959179.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your request, and should be addressed to:
Information Management Unit
Oldbury Council House
Email – [Sandwell Council request email]
Please note that any additional questions to your original request will not be answered at internal review stage and should be presented in a separate, new Freedom of Information request.
If you are not content with the outcome of an internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Please remember to quote your reference number above in any future communications.
Customer Feedback Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now