Dear Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council,
Please can you provide me with the following information
- Do you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function ?
- If so, please can you provide me with a current organisational chart that depicts the numbers, roles and grades of the staff within the team and describe where the team sits within the organisation
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight and intelligence team or function does the team include public health staff ?
- If you have a centralised performance management, insight or intelligence team does it include staff from other partner organisations such as police, fire, NHS Trust, CCG or regional authority ?
- If there is no centralised performance function please can you provide details of numbers, roles and grades of people within the organisation that contribute to performance management - ie data analysts, business analysts, PH analysts, performance managers
- Can you confirm what tools, if any, you have in place to support the work of the performance management function such as building dashboards ie Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview ?
Dear Ms Clein,
Thank you for your request for information about Performance Management
Team and Infrastructure, which was received on 17 July 2018.
In accordance with provisions within Freedom of Information Act 2000, the
council will respond to your request within 20 working days, saying
whether we have the information that you want, and if there will be any
If, for any reason, we cannot provide you with the information, we will
tell you why. If we need to clarify your request, we will contact you
In the meantime, if you need to contact me about your request, please do
so quoting the above reference number.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now