Dear Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council,
I am looking into finding out about the location of pedestrian crossings in Sandwell Council. Please could you provide me with the following:
1) A list of all the different pedestrian crossings within Sandwell Council boundaries. Including the location of all formal crossings: Zebra, Toucan, Pegasus, Staggered Pelican/Puffin and Toucan crossings.
2) Information on the type of tactile paving used at each site.
3) A list of all lowered kerbs in the Sandwell Council district. Showing the location of each and paying particular attention to the ones intended for use as pedestrian crossing points.
4) The above would ideally include the use of the Geocoordinate system information of each site, but also the street name and location.
The information will be used to provide a complete map of the District to aid in the navigation of Sandwell Council for people with limited mobility or requiring the use of a wheelchair.
Dear - Evan Howle,
Information Request - FS-Case-96270035
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. In response to your
request I can confirm the following:
1. Please see attached document titled Traffic Signal Inventory. 2. No
data held. 3. No data held. 4. No data held.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your
request, and should be addressed to:
Information Management Unit
Sandwell Council House
Email - [Sandwell Council request email]
If you are not content with the outcome of an internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
For your information residents can now use their MySandwell account to log
many Sandwell Council requests online, including reporting missed
collections; fly tipping and pot holes. Residents can also check their
council tax balance on MyAccounts and find "MyNearest" on their
personalised homepage. For information please go
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now