Dear North Lincolnshire Council,
I am looking into finding out about the location of pedestrian crossings in North Lincolnshire. Please could you provide me with the following:
1) A list of all the different pedestrian crossings within North Lincolnshire boundaries. Including the location of all formal crossings: Zebra, Toucan, Pegasus, Staggered Pelican/Puffin and Toucan crossings.
2) Information on the type of tactile paving used at each site.
3) A list of all lowered kerbs in the North Lincolnshire district. Showing the location of each and paying particular attention to the ones intended for use as pedestrian crossing points.
4) The above would ideally include the use of the GeoCoordinate system information of each site, but also the street name and location.
The information will be used to provide a complete map of the North Lincolnshire District to aid in the navigation of the district for people with limited mobility or requiring the use of a wheelchair.
Dear Mr Howle,
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request to North
Lincolnshire Council, reference number INF94431236. Please find our
Information Disclosure letter attached and if I can be of any more
assistance with regard to this request please let me know.
Information Governance Officer
( 01724 297000
* North Lincolnshire Council, Hewson House, Station Road, Brigg, DN20 8XB
This e-mail expresses the opinion of the author and is not necessarily the view of the Council. Please be aware that anything included in an e-mail may have to be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act and cannot be regarded as confidential. This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify the sender if received in error. All Email is monitored and recorded.
Please think before you print- North Lincolnshire Council greening the workplace.