We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Ildyko Ang please sign in and let everyone know.

Pay scales for women - Second Qn

Ildyko Ang made this Freedom of Information request to NHS Jobs

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

We're waiting for Ildyko Ang to read a recent response and update the status.

Dear NHS Jobs,

May I know what are the pay scales for men and women in the NHS, and what are the reasons for the differences in pay?

Yours faithfully,

Ildyko Ang


Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email. **Please read the important information below**

Please refer to the information below on how the Customer Contact Centre
can help you.

Our normal working hours are 08:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday and we
regret the delay in reply over the non-working hours.
The Customer Contact Centre is experiencing a high volume of enquiries. We
aim to respond to all general enquiries within 10 working days. If you
have raised a new complaint, you will receive a separate acknowledgement
within 3 working days

In the meantime, you may find the following information helpful.

How can the Customer Contact Centre help me?
NHS England commissions or buys primary care services; for example, GPs,
dentists, opticians, and pharmacy services. We are also responsible for
prison healthcare, military health services, and some specialised
services. We can provide advice about accessing, giving feedback or making
a complaint about these services.
You may be able to find the answer you are looking for in our Frequently
Asked Questions<https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/ho...>
and our website explains how to feedback or make a

What if I have an enquiry or complaint about hospital care, NHS 111 or
out-of-hours GP services?
If your enquiry or complaint is about secondary care, this includes
hospital care, NHS 111 services, mental health services, out-of-hours
services and community services such as district nursing you’ll need to
contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). You can find their
contact details using the NHS Choices service

Do you provide medical advice?
No. Our advisors and not clinically trained and are unable to provide
medical advice. If you require emergency medical attention, dial 999 or
attend your local Accident and Emergency department if you are able to do
If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, local
walk-in or urgent healthcare centre, or call NHS 111. Calls are free from
landlines and mobile phones.

How do I report a change of name or address?
You should report a change of name or address to your GP practice so they
can update their records. If your new address is outside the practice’s
catchment area you may be asked to register with a new GP practice.
You should also advise your dentist or optician of a change of name or
address as they keep their own records.

Where can I find further information about NHS England?
You can find information about NHS England and our work on our

How we use your information: Our privacy notices explains how we use,
share and store your personal information. You can find this on the NHS
England website https://www.england.nhs.uk/privacy

show quoted sections

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Ildyko Ang please sign in and let everyone know.