Dear Locala Community Partnerships CIC,
With regards to Functional Bowel / IBS Clinics provided by your organisation, please answer the following questions:
1) What national & local targets (if any) do these providers have re referral waiting times for Functional Bowel / IBS Clinics?
2) To what extent were these targets met by each provider in the last 3 years?
3) Describe any patient self-assessment tool used a part of the referral pathway and/or prior to clinic appointment?
4) Are these tools electronic or paper-based? If electronic, which product is used?
5) Please provide the name and job-title of the lead clinician for each service
Thank you for your e-mail to the Customer Liaison Team at Locala Community
We acknowledge receipt of your enquiry by way of this automated response
and we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.
Please note our service hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm not
inclusive of Bank Holidays.
If your enquiry is urgent you may wish to call the Customer Liaison Team
on 030 3003 4529 option 1 where you can speak to a member of the team. If
your call is outside of the service hours, feel free to leave an
answerphone message - this facility is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
Good Afternoon Rita
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, and we are pleased to
provide you with the following answers:
1) What national & local targets (if any) do these providers have re
referral waiting times for Functional Bowel / IBS Clinics?
Locala do not deliver a specific clinic for functional Bowel or IBS.
Patients with a bowel dysfunction who are referred to Locala’s Adult
Continence Advisory Service are seen by an appropriately trained clinician
at one of our Community Pelvic Health Clinics or within their own home
should the individual be housebound.
There are no locally set targets for waiting times for our Adult
Continence Advisory Service.
2) To what extent were these targets met by each provider in the last
N/A and there are no measurements for this activity.
3) Describe any patient self-assessment tool used a part of the
referral pathway and/or prior to clinic appointment?
Locala do not use patient self-assessment tools.
4) Are these tools electronic or paper-based? If electronic, which
product is used?
5) Please provide the name and job-title of the lead clinician for
Adult Continence Advisory Service Leads:
Jane Appleyard Continence Specialist Physio
Stephanie Bastone Continence Specialist Nurse
I hope this provides you with the information you require, please do not
hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further queries.
Locala Community Partnerships CIC
1^st Floor, Beckside
286 Bradford Road
To view terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
cid:image002.png@01CE798C.5FB828D0Save Paper - Do you really need to
print this e-mail?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now