Dear Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
1. How are complaints, compliments and feedback handled at the Trust? This data might be obtained by means such as email, phone, letter, piece of paper in a hospital reception etc. etc. Is there a central place where this data is collated?
2. Does your Trust employ dedicated staff for this purpose? If so how many?
3. Is this data handled on site or is it subcontracted/held-off site?
4. Are complaints and feedback collated and then reported to authorised people, such as the Trusts board or senior managers?
5. Who is in charge of complaints and feedback, if anyone?
6. Is there a standard procedure to follow if complaints and feedback data is obtained?
7. What are the operational costs to the Trust for complaints and feedback, excluding redress (staff costs, computer and software costs, storage costs, legal costs, search costs, report compilation costs, maintenance and any other considerations)?
8. Could you please supply your most recent annual complaint volume figures and the preceding 3 year volumes please?
9. Do you capture and measure concern data separately?
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS HOST EMAIL ADDRESS
All email enquiries in relation to Freedom of Information requests should
be directed to: [Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust request email]
SENT ON BEHALF OF CAROLINE PENNELS, HEAD OF LEGAL SERVICES
Please see attached
Please find our response attached.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now