Dear Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you kindly respond to the following questions:
1. Please confirm the total number of Outpatient Appointment letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
2. Please confirm the total number of Hospital Discharge Summary Notices sent in FY or CY 2022?
3. Please confirm the total number of Clinical Outcome letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
4. What % of Did Not Attends (DNA’s) did you have in Outpatients for 2022?
5. What EPR system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
6. What PAS system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
7. What Patient Portal(s) do you use please and what is the contract expiry date(s) for those systems?
8. If Yes to Q7, do you currently send any of your patient communications digitally? If so, what approx. % of your communications are digital per annum?
9. What EDRMs (Document Management) system do you use and what is the contract expiry date for that contract?
10. Do you have a Hybrid Mail contract in place with a managed service provider? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
11. Do you have a contract in place for any Mobile or App Services delivered to your Patients? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
12. Do you use any Room Booking systems for a) Clinics b) Staff? If so, please confirm which supplier(s) and the contract expiry date of that contract(s)?
13. How many DSAR requests did you receive in 2022 and what % were processed within 28 days?
Dear Ms Needham,
We are writing to acknowledge receipt of your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request has been assigned the following reference number FOI 670-23 and we would be grateful if you could quote this reference number in any future correspondence relating to your request.
The Trust is experiencing unprecedented delays in many areas of our business due to the recovery from the pandemic and resources may be diverted away from usual compliance or information governance work. Whilst we will endeavour to respond to your request within the statutory time period, regrettably it may not always be possible to do so. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however we do remain committed to responding to your request and will do so as soon as we are able.
We will endeavor to respond to your request at the earliest opportunity, subject to the following constraints:-
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 defines a number of exemptions, which may prevent the release of the information you have requested. If any of the exemption categories apply, the information will not be released to you and we will advise you accordingly, including your rights of appeal.
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner at:-
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
If you require any further information regarding your request please do not hesitate to contact us.
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
3rd Floor, Cobbett House
T: 0161 701 0375
E: [MFT request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now