Dear Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you kindly respond to the following questions:
1. Please confirm the total number of Outpatient Appointment letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
2. Please confirm the total number of Hospital Discharge Summary Notices sent in FY or CY 2022?
3. Please confirm the total number of Clinical Outcome letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
4. What % of Did Not Attends (DNA’s) did you have in Outpatients for 2022?
5. What EPR system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
6. What PAS system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
7. What Patient Portal(s) do you use please and what is the contract expiry date(s) for those systems?
8. If Yes to Q7, do you currently send any of your patient communications digitally? If so, what approx. % of your communications are digital per annum?
9. What EDRMs (Document Management) system do you use and what is the contract expiry date for that contract?
10. Do you have a Hybrid Mail contract in place with a managed service provider? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
11. Do you have a contract in place for any Mobile or App Services delivered to your Patients? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
12. Do you use any Room Booking systems for a) Clinics b) Staff? If so, please confirm which supplier(s) and the contract expiry date of that contract(s)?
13. How many DSAR requests did you receive in 2022 and what % were processed within 28 days?
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request. Freedom of information only applies to corporate information; this e-mail confirms receipt of your request for this type of information only.
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act we will expect to respond to this request in 20 working days. However we are now investigating the nature of the search and the quantity of information requested. If there is a cost involved in collecting the information then we will suspend the period for response until such time as we receive your payment. We will advise you of any such costs.
In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 where multiple requests for information are received from one person or by different persons who appear to be acting in together in a single campaign the estimated cost of complying with any of the requests is to be taken to be the estimated total cost of complying with all of them. To this effect your requests for information will be dealt with under the single reference number above.
There are also a number of exemptions which the Act permits with respect to releasing information. The information will be assessed for these exemptions prior to us releasing the information to you. We will advise you if we are unable to provide the information requested.
Please note that a significant amount of information is also available via our Publication Scheme which can be accessed via the Trust’s website http://www.coch.nhs.uk/ and one of its benefits is that it makes information easily accessible and without charge.
The Trust is working to collate the information requested. However, could you clarify what is required in respect of Question 11, Mobile or App services please
Freedom of Information Officer
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Dear FOI, Enquiries (COUNTESS OF CHESTER HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST),
This question relates to Patient facing mobile Apps like Video Consultations and/or staff facing mobile Apps like Room Booking.
Please see the attached response to your recent FOI request.
Freedom of information Co-Ordinator
Countess of Chester Hospital
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now