Dear Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust,
Please could you kindly respond to the following questions:
1. Please confirm the total number of Outpatient Appointment letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
2. Please confirm the total number of Hospital Discharge Summary Notices sent in FY or CY 2022?
3. Please confirm the total number of Clinical Outcome letters sent in FY or CY 2022?
4. What % of Did Not Attends (DNA’s) did you have in Outpatients for 2022?
5. What EPR system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
6. What PAS system do you use please and what is the contract expiry date for that system?
7. What Patient Portal(s) do you use please and what is the contract expiry date(s) for those systems?
8. If Yes to Q7, do you currently send any of your patient communications digitally? If so, what approx. % of your communications are digital per annum?
9. What EDRMs (Document Management) system do you use and what is the contract expiry date for that contract?
10. Do you have a Hybrid Mail contract in place with a managed service provider? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
11. Do you have a contract in place for any Mobile or App Services delivered to your Patients? If so, please confirm which supplier and the contract expiry date of that contract?
12. Do you use any Room Booking systems for a) Clinics b) Staff? If so, please confirm which supplier(s) and the contract expiry date of that contract(s)?
13. How many DSAR requests did you receive in 2022 and what % were processed within 28 days?
Good Afternoon Ms Needham
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request which has been received and a response is being co-ordinated. Your reference number is FOI 23-360.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 allows 20 working days for the Trust to respond and the deadline for your request is 18 August 2023. In certain cases, the Act allows for an extension to this deadline. We will notify you as soon as possible if there is a need to extend the time limit.
The Trust has a statutory duty to provide advice and assistance to applicants. If you have any questions now or during the processing of your request, please email us at [email address], quoting the reference number above.
Dear Ms Needham
Thank you for your recent request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Please find attached the Trust’s response.
We would be grateful if you would provide feedback about your experience contacting the Trust and ask that you complete our short service satisfaction questionnaire, which is available at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/X3VQY5J.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now