Dear Glasgow Caledonian University,
I would like to request the past exam question papers of BSc. Oral Health Science year ONE, including Short Answer Test (SAT) and Multiple Short Answer (MSA) .
2. BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE AND ORAL BIOLOGY
3.BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE AND COMMUNICATION
4.CLINICAL PRACTICE I
5. Foundations for Interprofessional Practice
6. Clinical assessment: Objective Structured Clinical Examination(OSCE)
Glasgow Caledonian University received your request for information. As you did not provide your full name in the body of your emailed request, your application is not valid and therefore cannot be processed.
For a request to be valid a requester must provide their full name in the request and, particularly for emailed requests, within the body of the email. Please see the guidance below from the Scottish Information Commissioner.
‘FOISA/EIRs Guidance Information requests: the name of the requester or applicant’ dated 9 December 2016 states:
Names in emails
9. Where requests are sent by email, the name of the requester should appear in the text of the email, not just in the email address. If the name is not in the body of the email, the request is invalid. This is because more than one person may use an email address. For example, it will not be clear who has sent an email from an address such as [email address]
Is a first name enough?
10. No. Requesters must provide their full name (usually a first and surname/family name) before a request will be valid. Even where the requester is known to the authority, a request which only includes a first name will not be valid.
Requests will normally be valid if they include a surname/ family name and an initial.
As you have not provided your full name your request is an invalid request under the terms of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA) Section 8(b). Once you have provided your full name the University will be happy to process your request for information. Please therefore re-send your request with your full name in the body of the e-mail and we can then process it. In the meantime, your request is on hold.
In the spirit of aiding and assisting you with your request for information, please note that if you are a GCU student, you may be able to download past papers through GCU Learn.
Information Compliance, Governance and Records Manager | Department of Governance
T: +44 (0)141 331 3341| F: +44 (0)141 331 8797 | E: [email address]
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now