Dear Kingston upon Thames Borough Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, can you please provide the following information on parking permits and electric vehicle charging infrastructure statistics in the council.
Parking Permits - The information is required for last 3 calendar years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Jan & Feb)
1. Annual number of residents parking permits issued (all types of vehicles)
2. Annual number of residents parking permits for Battery electric vehicles (zero emission vehicles only)
3. Annual number of Business parking permits issued (all types of vehicles)
4. Annual number of Business parking permits for Battery electric vehicles (zero emission vehicles only)
Charging Infrastructure - The information is required for last 3 calendar years (2016, 2017, 2018 and planned for 2019)
1. Total number of public charging locations (excluding taxi only and private charge points like car parks)
2. Total number of public charging points (Multiple points at a single location)
3. 7 kW and below charging points
4. 11 kW charging points
5. 22kW charging points
6. 43 kW and above charging points
Charging Infrastructure - by supplier - The information is required for last 3 calendar years (2016, 2017, 2018, and planned for 2019)
1. Total number of charging points - Supplier 1
2. Total number of charging points - Supplier 2
3. Total number of charging points - Supplier …
Dear Mr Rafique,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST - REF NO
-F0566 (please quote in correspondence)
I acknowledge your request for information received on 22/03/2019 relating
to Parking permits and Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
Your request is being considered and, if it is held, you will receive the
information requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as
defined by the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information
not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party.
If appropriate, the information may be provided in paper copy, normal font
size. If you require alternative formats, e.g. language, audio, large
print, etc. then please let us know.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may
prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an
assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the
information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the
case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then
they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to
release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
A fee may be payable for this information. This will be considered and
you will be informed if a fee is payable. In this event the fee must be
paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day
time limit is suspended until receipt of the payment.
Please be advised that in line with the Royal Borough of Kingston's
commitment to transparency, in due course an anonymous copy of your
request and our response may be published on our website.
Customer Experience Team
Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
Please find attached a copy of our response in relation to your freedom of
Complaints Officer – Local Government
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now