Dear Milton Keynes Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to enquire the following information relating to parking permits:
1. What is the average cost of an annual local resident parking permit within your council?
2. How many local resident parking permits did you issue within the following timeframe: 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017
3. Please provide the cost of an annual local resident parking permit over the last five years, including how the price has changed each year
4. How much revenue did the council receive through local resident parking permit over the past calendar year – 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017
5. Does the cost of an annual parking permit differ depending on what street/area the permit is for? If it does differ, please provide the price range and the reasons for the variation in price.
This is an automated email.
Re: [EXT] Freedom of Information request - Parking Permit Costs
Thank you for contacting Milton Keynes Council at the following email address:
[Milton Keynes Council request email]
We try to reply to all email quickly and effectively and to help us to do this we have set up a reply system which automatically sends email to the service area directly. Consequently, you need take no further action. Our system has logged your email enquiry and you will receive a reply shortly. Please direct any further queries on this matter to [Milton Keynes Council request email].
Please do not reply to this email.
Thank you for contacting Milton Keynes Council.
Visit the official Milton Keynes web site at www.milton-keynes.gov.uk.
**** This email and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance of this email or attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us as soon as possible.
The anti-virus software used by Milton Keynes Council is updated regularly in an effort to minimise the possibility of viruses infecting our systems. However, you should be aware that there is no absolute guarantee that any files attached to this email are virus free.****
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now