Dear Leicestershire County Council,
1) For the last full year how many parking tickets were issued? Please include to/from dates.
2) Of these how many have been paid in full?
3) What is the £ value of the outstanding balance?
4) Of this £ balance how much do you expect to recover and how much do you expect to write-off?
5) For the last 5 years what is tha total value of the write-off?
Thank you for your information request. This is an automated response and
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), your request
will be considered and you will receive our response within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days.
If we need to clarify anything or your query is regarding a different
matter one of our FOI team will be in contact within 5 working days.
Dear Mr Alfred,
Your request has now been considered and the information is attached.
If you have any difficulty in accessing the information please contact
[Leicestershire County Council request email], quoting the FOI Request Number.
If you're not happy with how we’ve dealt with your Freedom of Information
request, you can complain and ask us to review our decision. Further
details are available from:
Further information about your rights to information is available from the
Information Commissioner's Office at www.ico.org
Complaints & FOI Team
Business Support Services
Leicestershire County Council