Dear Barnet Borough Council,
1. Please can you confirm how many Parking Fines the Council registered with Traffic Enforcement Centre in:
2. Please confirm how many PCN’s were issued to external agents in the last financial year, and provide the split between the various enforcement agents / bailiffs.
3. Please can you confirm what software you use for Parking Enforcement (PCN issue and processing).
4. Please can you confirm when the last contract award for Parking Fine enforcement agents / bailiffs was and how long the contract is for?
5. If possible, can you send me a copy of the last tender award notification for enforcement agents / bailiffs?
This is an automated message.
Thank you for contacting Barnet Council's FOI team. If you have submitted an FOI request someone will be in touch with you shortly with your case number so that you know who in the council is dealing with your enquiry.
We aim to provide a full response to a valid FOI request within 20 working days, where this is not possible we will keep you informed of progress.
If you are emailing about another matter, one of the team will be in touch with you within 2 working days.
This email and any attachments to it are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or confidential material and should be handled accordingly. However, it is recognised that, as an intended recipient of this email, you may wish to share it with those who have a legitimate interest in the contents.
If you have received this email in error and you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy or print any of the information contained or attached within it, all copies must be deleted from your system. Please notify the sender immediately.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to identify software viruses, any attachments to this email may contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. No liability can be accepted, and you should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.
Please note: Information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com
Our reference: 4837637
Please find attached our response to this request.
Information and Enquiries Coordinator
Parking Client Team
London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
Barnet Online: www.barnet.gov.uk
All our Information Management Policies are on the internet.