Park road primary school, Sale - Admissions Area

The request was successful.

Dear Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council,

Please can you let me know the class size and furthest distance/address (crow fly distance) which has had a successful application (with no sibling) for the Park road primary school, Sale, M33 6HR for year 2018, 2019 admissions.

I would like to know the admissions area or distance covered for successful placement.

Yours faithfully,
V Kurra

Data Protection, Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council

Thank you for your email. 

Your enquiry has been given the reference number 8365.  Please quote this in all future correspondence with regard to this enquiry.

We aim to respond fully to all emails from the public as soon as possible, where they are seeking a response. 

If you are requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act or environmental Information Regulations, there is a 20 working day statutory timescale within which to provide the information requested, subject to any exemptions which may apply.  The 20 working day timescale will start on the first working day following receipt of your email.

If you have access to the Internet you may wish to see if your enquiry can be dealt with online at  The council's website enables many forms to be completed and payments to be made online, as well as providing comprehensive information.

Thank you
Trafford Council

show quoted sections

Children Families & Wellbeing FOI, Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council

Dear Venkatesh

I am writing in response to your Freedom of Information Request (FOI 8365) dated 8th August 2019. Please see the Council's response.

Park Road Sale Primary School is an academy. As such the Governing Body is responsible for the admission arrangements at the School. Details of the catchment area are published on the School's website

In the 2019 admission round the last available place was allocated to child living in the catchment area 0.205 miles from the School.

In the 2018 admission round the last available place was allocated to child living in the catchment area 0.338 miles from the School

I hope this is helpful however if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Information Governance Manager, Trafford Council, Town Hall, Talbot Road Stretford M33 0TH or via email to [Trafford Council request email]    

Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF

Kind Regards


Tracy Tarry
FOI Business Support Officer
Trafford Council
Trafford Town Hall
Talbot Road
M32 0TH 

Tel: 0161 912 1941
Mobile: 0770 265 2487
Fax: 0161 912 5774
Trafford Council is a well performing, low cost council delivering excellent services to make Trafford a great place to live, learn, work and relax.
You can find out more about us by visiting

The supply of information in response to a freedom of information request does not confer an automatic right to re-use the information.  Under UK copyright law you can use any information supplied for the purposes of private study and non-commercial research without requiring permission.  Similarly, information supplied can also be re-used for the purposes of news reporting. An exception to this is photographs.

For other forms of re-use, for example publishing the information, you would need the permission of the organisation or person who owns the copyright.  In the case of information produced by government departments and agencies you can re-use the information under the Open Government Licence.  For information about this please see
If, however, the copyright is identified as belonging to somebody else, you will need to apply for permission.  For information about how to obtain permission from a third party, please go to Intellectual Property Office’s website at

show quoted sections