Dear Stockport Borough Council,
Dear Sir or Madam,
As of June 2010, please could you tell me:
How many Parks (Municipal and Country / Estates) are there in the Council area?
For each park please provide the following information:
1. Address / Location
2. Size in hectares
3. Attractions / Facilities in the park
4. Is the park owned by the council or leased to the council
If leased please state the owner and lease terms
5. Is the park leased to another organisation
If yes please state the organisation and lease terms
6. Provide details of any ‘Friends’ groups linked to the park including contact details
7. Provide details of any grants allocated to the park over the past 3 years including granting organisation, grant value and purpose of the grant
8. Provide a financial summary for each park for the 2008/2009 year. If this is not possible provide a financial summary for the whole of the Parks / Estates department. This summary should provide the information typically found within a P&L statement e.g. general expenditure, capital spend, staff costs, etc.
9. Provide number of employees for each park
10. Provide total number of employees within the parks/ estates department
Dear Mrs. McLaughlin,
Thank you for your request for information below which has been given reference 3017. Please quote this on any correspondence regarding your request.
Stockport Council will respond to your request within 20 working days. If there will be a charge for disbursements e.g. photocopying in order to provide the information, we will inform you as soon as possible; however such charges are usually waived if they amount to less than £10.
Information Services Team
Freedom of Information survey - Not linked to Stockport Council:
If you would like to take part in this study, please click the link below to be taken directly to the survey. Contact Ben Worthy at [email address] or on 020 7679 4974 to find out more about the study or to speak further about your experiences.
Link to the survey: http://tinyurl.com/yffzxor
Dear Mrs McLaughlin,
I am writing in response to your request for information (Ref 3017)
regarding Park Provision.
Please find attached the Council's response. If you open the FOI
REQUEST LIST document first it will explain where the information is in
the other documents.
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your request you are
entitled to ask for an internal review. Any internal review will be
carried out by a senior member of staff who was not involved with your
original request. To ask for an internal review, contact
[email address] in the first instance.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of any internal review, you are
entitled to complain to the Information Commissioner. To do so, contact:
Information Commissioner's Office
01625 545 745
Information Services Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now