Dear West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust,
Please can you assist me in providing the following information about the Trust:
1. How many printers/MFD’s does the Trust have?
2. Does the Trust have a Managed Print Service contract?
3. If so, who provides the Managed Print Service?
4. When was the contract awarded and what is the length of the contract?
5. What is the approximate spend on print annually?
6. Who is responsible at the Trust for the running/upkeep of the Managed Print Service solution?
7. Does the Trust have a strategy to manage patient records electronically? If so please detail.
8. Does the Trust have an EDRMS (electronic document records management system)? If so which EDRMS software does the Trust have?
9. Which EPR system does the Trust have?
10. Does the Trust have plans to procure an EPR / EDRMS / records management solution?
11. How many physical patient record sets does the Trust have?
12. Does the Trust utilise a 3rd party storage organisation to store / manage paper notes? If so please detail.
13. Has the Trust scanned any patient records – in-house via a 3rd party scanning bureau? If so how many records have been digitised?
14. Does the Trust have dedicated storage library space for health (and corporate / non-clinical) records?
15. How many personnel are employed within the health records management team (to file, retrieve, update physical records)?
16. Does the Trust manage its own incoming mail or is this service outsourced?
17. If outsourced, who is the current provider, when did the contract start and what is the contract term?
18. What is the volume of outgoing mail sent by the Trust?
19. Does the Trust have any hybrid mail services for sending letters or other correspondence?
20. If yes, who is the hybrid mail provider, when did this contract start and what was the contract term?
21. What is the Trust’s percentage of DNA's (Do not attend)?
22. How much is it costing the Trust to send all outbound mail annually?
Freedom of Information Request Acknowledgement
Thank you for your request which was received by us on 23^th March 2018
Under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000 we are required to provide
a response within 20 working days. You should expect to receive a response
by 20^th April 2018. We will advise you if we do not hold the information
requested or if an exemption applies.
Your request has been given the reference number FOI 18-7788 .
T: 01284 712941 | Ext: 2941
West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
Hardwick Lane|Bury St Edmunds|SUFFOLK|IP33 2QZ
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now