Dear Chesterfield Borough Council,
I am currently compiling data on the cost to both the environment and expenditure on the use of paper.
I would be grateful if you can give me information on the following:
1) The total amount of reams of paper used by the authority in the last 12 months
2) The amount of expenditure on printing, photocopying, and consumables for internal purposes. We are not interested in the amount of expenditure for printing of publications for external use.
3) The amount of recycling of paper from your offices.
4) Does the local authority have a target to reduce the use of paper - if so what is the current progress?
5) Does the local authority have a target to reduce their carbon footprint - if so what is the current progress?
A R Shaw
Dear Mr Shaw,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, received today in
relation to: 'Paper costs and carbon footprint reduction targets.'
The request has been logged under Reference FOI 3636 and will now be
assigned to an officer for a response.
The statutory period for response time for these requests is 20 working
days (with some exceptions).
Please quote the above reference in any further correspondence.
sent on behalf of Gerard Rogers
Local Government and Regulatory Law Manager, Monitoring Officer.
Full Request Details
Tel : 01246 345231 / 345343
Please find attached the response to your recent FOI request
Freedom of Information Officer
Chesterfield Borough Council
<>This email is confidential, may be legally privileged & may contain
personal views that are not the views of Chesterfield Borough Council. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 &
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be
disclosed. Although the Council has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
that no viruses are present in this email, the Council cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments. Chesterfield Borough Council reserves the right to monitor
both sent & received emails.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now