Dear Under-Treasurer of the Middle Temple,
I am currently compiling data on the cost to both the environment and expenditure on the use of paper.
I would be grateful if you can give me information on the following:
1) The total amount of reams of paper used by the authority in the last 12 months
2) The amount of expenditure on printing, photocopying, and consumables for internal purposes. We are not interested in the amount of expenditure for printing of publications for external use.
3) The amount of recycling of paper from your offices.
4) Does the local authority have a target to reduce the use of paper - if so what is the current progress?
5) Does the local authority have a target to reduce their carbon footprint - if so what is the current progress?
A R Shaw
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
[Under-Treasurer of the Middle Temple request email]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[Under-Treasurer of the Middle Temple request email]>:
host mx1-eu1.ppe-hosted.com [22.214.171.124]: 550 5.7.1 <[Under-Treasurer of the Middle Temple request email]>:
Recipient address rejected: User email address is marked as invalid.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now