Dear Torridge District Council,
1. All correspondence, minutes/notes of meetings etc. relating to the ownership and or trust status of Holsworthy Memorial Hall since 2007.
2. All committees including names of committee members and any declared interests, that have discussed the operation and management of Holsworthy Memorial Hall since 2007.
3. All minutes/notes of meetings related to leases, contracts etc. given by the Memorial Hall Trustees to groups, organisations, businesses or individuals operating within the Hall since 2007.
4. Reasons for holding meetings described above.
5. Were the investigations into the management, ownership and Trust Status as a result of a District Councillor or Torridge employee 'calling in' the subject, if so, which Councillor or employee, and, were there any declared interests?
6. All costs involved, including internal 'in house' costs, relating to the operation, management and ownership of Holsworthy Memorial Hall since 2007.
Former Trustee and Director of Holsworthy Memorial Hall Ltd
Chairman of Holsworthy St. Peter's Fair Committee
Member of Holsworthy Lions Club
Member of Holsworthy Twinning Assn.
Member of Holsworthy Carnival Committee
Former Town Councillor
Former Business owner in Holsworthy (25 years)
Dear Torridge District Council,
You have not responded to my freedom of information request promptly (as required by law). Please respond immediately.
Dear Mr Hutchings
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request - (FOI no. 3412 - reply due 24 May 2016).
Please find below the response from Torridge District Council:
1. Information from our Committee Meetings can be found on our website at the following address: http://www.torridge.gov.uk/article/11797...
2. I can find records of this matter being discussed at the following meetings:
Internal Scrutiny - 8 April 2014
Internal Scrutiny - 4 November 2014
Internal Scrutiny - 13 October 2015
Internal Scrutiny - 24 November 2015
Community & Resources Committee - 30 November 2015
Although as your request is quite wide we can not guarantee that these are the full lists of meetings were this matter was discussed back to 2007.
3. None held - these may be available from the Memorial Hall Trustees
6. No records held for internal costs. I am advised that we do hold some information regarding other costs but these are commercially sensitive and therefore section 43 is applicable.
For clarification under the Freedom of Information Act you have a right to request any recorded information held by a public authority. Freedom of Information is not about giving an opinion or judgment that is not already recorded.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original request and should be addressed to: Freedom of Information Officer at Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford EX39 2QG
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Torridge District Council
Torridge - a great place to live, work & visit - www.torridge.gov.uk
Think before you print, do you really need to?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now